quick update
Not much news here at the moment. Still waiting to hear back about my visa. They have been "processing" it for a couple of weeks now (in addition to the 2 month wait before they even open it). Life is a little on hold until I find out for sure about that, but otherwise things are fine.
I'm quite into the flash game programming at the moment. Just completed my second squid game. Check it out. What score can you get?
Laters,
G
I'm quite into the flash game programming at the moment. Just completed my second squid game. Check it out. What score can you get?
Laters,
G


2 Comments:
Good to see you were updating your blog on valentines day you old romantic you!
I enjoyed squidsquid - the sqidifier especially!
ps i only remember to look at your blog every 6 months... so dont expect me to read any replies on here!
Thanks Cam! Yes, I had a very romantic time with my laptop on valentine's :O
I'll try to remember to email you also, so you actually receive a response from me :)
Post a Comment
<< Home