Monday, October 09, 2006

squidsquid

As some of you might already know, I recently set up a website: www.squidsquid.com. Its a silly humor kind of site - you might get a kick out of it, or find it a bit weird. Anyway, funnily enough it got picked up today by this Yahoo sub-site (you will need and fast connection and can skip to number 4 if you want). Consequently I've received 4000+ visitors to the site today (and made $25 through the google adsense advertising)! Woo-hoo :)

5 Comments:

Blogger ceej75 said...

Hi G,

I checked out squid. Absolutely hilarious. Nice clean code as well although you might want to run it through a validator and clean it up a bit.

fearsome cj the engulfer
x

2:20 AM  
Blogger Gordon Simpson said...

Thanks Ceej :)

Actually I just validated it again this morning as I had forgotten to for a while. All hand-coded - no dirty design gui's for me!

The Squid

8:24 AM  
Blogger Kass said...

I am so proud of the squid :D Makes me want a website, damnit.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Kass said...

Oh and yay for the hand-code. I wouldnt ranted at you about how horrible and evil design gui's are if you had been using them (this rant is worse than the myspace rant lol)

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant. squinterface made me laugh out loud.

The google stuff is creepy. Tell me honestly: Are google taking over the world? Should I be afraid?

Aaron

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home