Monday, September 25, 2006

new details

Hi all,

Just in case anyone wants to know - my address in Vancouver is:

1860 East 7th Avenue,
Vancouver,
V5N 1S2

Landline: +1 604 255 8424
My mobile is still: +1 604 902 2800

6 Comments:

Blogger Kass said...

Liar! Thats my address! lol

BTW; I have a blogspot now - kassh.blogspot.com

I expect a link, otherwise I might leave my underwear and girly products around the house to make you feel uncomfortable :D

5:07 PM  
Blogger Gordon Simpson said...

Aargh! Not girly underwears! Lol. You are linked...

2:01 PM  
Blogger Kass said...

just as well for you then... lol

4:50 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Thanks for the info.


I'm going to stalk you now.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Gordon Simpson said...

Hey no problem, stalk away...

12:45 PM  
Blogger Kass said...

Uh-oh. If she knows where you live..then she knows we I live!! OMGZ!!!!!!!!!! RUN BITCH RUN

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home