Sunday, October 15, 2006

more background work

I worked a couple of days last week on "case 39" - a Rene Zellweger movie (she wasn't around though). I was a psychiatric patient - seems I am getting a little typecast!. It was being filmed at an unused building in a real psychiatric hospital. There were about 40 or so background guys. We were doing a cafetaria scene - a character is insulted by the guy eating opposite, so dives over the table and stabs him in the neck with a fork, fights the orderlies on the table top, before being dragged down by 3 of them and taking a fork to the eye! It was pretty cool because it was a fight scene. We basically just had to pretend to eat, then get out of the way when the fight broke out. It was shot from tons of different angles etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home