Wednesday, March 29, 2006

skiing

went up for 2nd day's skiing yesterday. did some blue runs, only had a couple of minor falls. it was pretty good, but its such hard work when you are learning because everything is tense. made me really want to go snowboarding - i'll be going up soon as the wrist is much better now. in other news, i'm planning a short trip to seattle soon - be good to get out of whistler for a bit, haven't left since i arrived (before xmas).

4 Comments:

Blogger Kass said...

Shizen! I had to go back through all my sent emails to find your blog again - the IT manager thought it would be fun to clear everybodys puties lol - SO hurrah! I found you again, and now the commenting (harrassment) can continue!

3:21 AM  
Blogger Gordon Simpson said...

yay for harrassment! had been wondering where all my fans had got to, now at least one of them is back :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Kass said...

yes after much confusion "gcanada? no gincanada? no gordincanada? no! aksjhdhfdshf!! fuck damn shits!" after much cursing and failed attempts at getting my memory to work, i finally decided to look in my inbox and duh, there it was lol.

i now have the urge to yell whoop dere it is, but i dont think my workmates would appreciate that..

oh dear.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was surfing the net loking for some ski shop phoenix and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home