still alive
no blogs lately but i havent fallen off a cliff or anything (well, no big ones anyhow), but have been busy with work and boarding. awesome snow again at present so just going up whenever i get the chance. and they blocked off internet from work, so have to make a special trip to the library darn it.
oh, i saw 2 racoons the other night - came home, turned the light on in the lounge and saw some shapes moving past the sliding doors. ran over, opened the door and looked out, one of the little guys turned around and stared at me - very cool!
oh, i saw 2 racoons the other night - came home, turned the light on in the lounge and saw some shapes moving past the sliding doors. ran over, opened the door and looked out, one of the little guys turned around and stared at me - very cool!


2 Comments:
Hi G,
Your Blog is very cool. I read your job description with interest. I think you could have a great career in retail! I could always hook you up with something. ;-)
Hey Tanns! Yep, its all about the customer for me now. We are trying to hock off some older ski's at the moment, so i'm trying sh*t-talking to get people to buy (we get a commission)! I hear your a killer boss tho ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home